STUDENT LOGIN
Need Assistance? 480.456.6678

How to Enroll for Primavera Online High School

Welcome, future Panthers! You’re just steps away from starting your path to a personalized education with Primavera. Enrolling with us is simple:

Watch the video above or read more detailed instructions below to get started.

Step 1: Go Online

To start your application, head over to ChoosePrimavera.com/Enroll. Once you’ve opened up the page, look for the “Get Started Now” application bar. Fill out the necessary form, then click submit.

Step 2: Open Your Confirmation Email

Now check your email and open the message from us. Click on the link provided, and then log in using the username and password provided in the email.

Step 3: Log in and Finish the Application

Once you log in, you will be taken to the profile page. Fill out your name, gender, household information and all other items on that page and then click Save & Continue. The application will have two more sections, which are explained below.

Previous Info
  • The Previous Info section asks about previous schooling and your emergency contact. If you were home schooled previously, type in “home schooled” in School Name. Once you’ve filled everything out, click Save & Continue.
Survey Questions
  • On this section, you will fill out a few surveys, starting with the Child Find Survey. If you know of any child with a disability who is not being treated, type his or her name in the box provided. If you don’t, check no and move to the next survey.
  • The Student Language survey asks about languages spoken at your home, and if you require any special attention such as a 504 or IEP plan. Be sure to answer everything to the best of your ability.
  • Last, you will fill out a Marketing Survey about where you heard of Primavera. Fill these out, then when you finish, click Save & Continue.

Step 4: Talk With an Enrollment Advisor

An enrollment advisor will contact you within one business day after submitting your form. If you are not contacted within that time frame, go ahead and give us a call at 480.405.2703 and choose option 1. Your advisor will help you get all the necessary documents you need to enroll for Primavera.

Step 5: Enjoy Your Courses at Primavera!

Good luck, and we look forward to working with you at Primavera Online High School!

Do you have questions about enrolling? Share with us in the comments below; we’re happy to help!

Your submission didn’t go through. Please try again.

RETRY
Button Text
Retry
2018-06-05T11:29:21+00:00

28 Comments

1. Zulma Moreno August 11, 2016 at 2:05 pm

I have some questions

1- Will she take advanced course?
    2-Dose she have to be withdrawn from her school district?
    3-She is in 7th grade, so can she take 8th grade course along with course this year?
    She behide one year & would like for her to catch up with her group.

Primavera Online August 11, 2016 at 2:15 pm

Hi, Zulma. Great questions! Primavera does offer some honors courses, which your child is welcome to enroll in should she qualify. Students can enroll part-time with Primavera, which means your daughter does not have to be withdrawn from her school to attend here. As far as taking 8th grade courses along with 7th, this would all depend on your daughter’s situation. Our enrollment advisors can better answer your questions at 480.405.2703. 🙂

2. Jeremiah Hernandez August 15, 2016 at 11:54 am

Can i be denied enrollment to primavera because of disciplinary issues from my former school.

Primavera Online August 16, 2016 at 9:16 am

Hi, Jeremiah. Primavera could be a great option for you 🙂 We will take disciplinary issues on a case-by-case basis. For a better answer to your question, give our enrollment advisors a call at 480.405.2703.

3. Ashley August 23, 2016 at 3:36 am

When are the enrollment dates preferred??

Primavera Online August 23, 2016 at 4:05 pm

Hi, Ashley. No enrollment dates are preferred; you can make the switch to Primavera at a time that works best for you! 🙂 Click HERE to view our start dates calendar for the 2016-2017 school year.

4. Shannon September 5, 2016 at 9:33 am

Hi! My daughter is in 11th grade, she is currently taking 5 courses as she already has 12.50 credits. Core classes, Algebra II, Chemistry, American Literature, US history, and French II. Set to graduate 2018. If we decide on enrollment, is it still 2 classes every six weeks? How will this work so she is still set to graduate on time in 2018? Thank you.

Primavera Online September 6, 2016 at 7:44 am

Hi, Shanon. Great questions! 🙂 Yes, if you decide on full-time enrollment with Primavera, your daughter would take two courses every six weeks. Our course load is the same as a traditional school, only instead of 6 courses in an 18-week semester, we split the load into two courses every six weeks. In fact, she even has the possibility to add on a course each six-week block for the opportunity to catch up on credits or get ahead. To speak with an enrollment advisor on this subject, give us a call at 480.405.2703.

5. Aryana Kinsey January 20, 2017 at 11:39 pm

If I finish my class during the two week period of enrollment, am I able to take another class?
    For example I finish Algebra A in the two weeks. Can I enroll into Algebra B even though 6 weeks hasn’t passed?

Primavera Online January 23, 2017 at 9:38 am

Hi, Aryana. Primavera courses are rigorous, and set to a six-week schedule, so unfortunately you will not be able to complete a course in two weeks. However, you can add extra courses so that you can still graduate early if you’d like. For more answers, give us a call at 480.405.2703. Thanks for the question! 🙂

6. Sofia March 27, 2017 at 8:06 pm

Can my daughter take this online school if we located in ohio

Primavera Online March 28, 2017 at 8:38 am

Hi, Sofia. Unfortunately, Primavera is only available to 6–12th grade students who reside in Arizona. Thanks for the question! 🙂

7. Marcella April 5, 2017 at 8:34 pm

I have seven weeks left of high school. I am starting Primavera on april 17.. will I be finished with my online classes and be on summer break the same time my High school is? (School is out on May 25)

Primavera Online April 6, 2017 at 3:08 pm

Hi, Marcella. This all depends on when your block start date was. You course will last six weeks. You can get a better answer from your instructor whose contact information is available on your PSP login. You can always give us a call at 480.456.6678 and we will be happy to answer your question. 🙂

8. Katherine Zucker May 21, 2017 at 3:08 pm

Hi I am currently finishing 10th grade and going into 11th grade next year. I am 17 years only but I want to graduate next year. Is there any way I would be able to do this?

Primavera Online May 22, 2017 at 3:05 pm

Absolutely! You can learn more about graduating early in this article. To get started in enrolling, head here or give us a call at 480.405.2703.

9. Marlen May 30, 2017 at 12:31 pm

I’m in Edinburgh Tx can I get in this program

Primavera Online May 31, 2017 at 8:33 am

Hi, Marlen. Thanks for the question. Unfortunately, Primavera is only available to Arizona residents.

10. katherine zucker September 12, 2017 at 10:23 am

If I finish a class in less then my 6 week block, could I start a new class?

Primavera Online September 12, 2017 at 2:45 pm

Hi, Katerine. These courses are already accelerated from a semester, which means it is extremely unlikely to finish a course sooner than the allotted six weeks. If you do, however, you could potentially start a new class sooner. It all depends on the timing. 🙂

11. Nick Garcia November 15, 2017 at 5:39 pm

Hello im 18 years old and only need about one more year of schooling, If i want to enroll in primavera classes would there be a set time i have to be on my computer? Because i work almost everyday till about 6pm so i wouldn’t be able to work on my classes till im back. Thank you.

Primavera Online November 15, 2017 at 6:41 pm

Hi, Nick. Great question. 🙂 Many Primavera students work and go to school. The schedule is flexible. You are required to spend 15 hours a week per course (2 courses is full-time), but you decide when and where you complete coursework. You can start your online application here.

12. Alex shiva November 27, 2017 at 8:21 pm

If i want to finish my high school semester at primavera would i lose my current grades and progress?

Primavera Online November 28, 2017 at 3:04 pm

Hi, Alex. Primavera works with the credits you’ve earned, so you should have a smooth transition without falling behind in progress. 🙂 You can start your application online here, or give us a call at 480.456.6678, option 1.

13. Esmee December 4, 2017 at 10:36 am

Are there any fees?

Primavera Online December 4, 2017 at 12:11 pm

Hi, Esmee. Nope! 🙂 There is no enrollment fee, and Primavera is completely tuition free. Thanks for the question!

14. Amy January 23, 2018 at 8:04 pm

I am soon to be 28. Does primevera offer classes at my age. If not where at in Az does o line classes such as primevera?. I woukd like to get back im school to finish.

Primavera Online January 24, 2018 at 3:05 pm

Hi, Amy. Arizona law does not allow students over 21 to attend high school. Our enrollment advisors would be happy to answer your questions on your path to obtaining a GED. Give them a call at 480.456.6678, option 1.

Comments are closed.