STUDENT LOGIN
Need Assistance? 480.456.6678

How You Can Graduate Early With Primavera Online High School

At Primavera, we believe in providing students with a personalized educational experience. That’s why we work individually with our students to help them achieve their academic goals. If you are a student looking to graduate early, Primavera Online High School could be a great option for you.

Obtaining your diploma earlier than the standard four years is no easy task; it will take a lot of hard work. However, it is possible with Primavera, and we’ll show you how below.

How to Graduate Early With Primavera Online High School

Why are you more likely to graduate early with Primavera than other schools?

How does Primavera make graduating early more doable than traditional high schools? The answer: six-week blocks.

Primavera courses are divided into two courses every six weeks (three blocks adds up to the traditional 18-week semester). Instead of juggling six courses at once, our students focus on just two courses at a time.

This is a great model for reducing stress and improving retention. It is also a great model for helping students accelerate their graduation progress, as students can add on an additional course each block.

By successfully completing three courses every six weeks, you can earn three extra credits (that’s six semester-long courses) per school year–and that’s without having to attend summer school!

How do I get started?

When you enroll full-time with Primavera, you will start with the standard two courses every six weeks. This is to ensure that the workload is not too much for you.

Once you complete a block with good grades, reach out to your guidance counselor, and let them know you would like to add on courses to graduate early. Once he or she approves, you will work with an enrollment advisor to add on the extra courses, and then you’re all set! Here are the steps again:

• Step 1: Enroll with Primavera. See how to enroll HERE.
  • Step 2: Successfully complete one block with Primavera
  • Step 3: Get approval from guidance counselor to add on courses
  • Step 4: Work with an enrollment advisor to add on the extra course

What if I want to stay at my school? Can I still graduate early with Primavera?

Yes! Primavera allows for concurrent enrollment, or enrolling part-time with Primavera while still attending your current school.

Before you enroll concurrently with Primavera, please read this blog post about transferring credits.

Steps for Getting Ahead With Primavera While Attending Your School

1. Head to ChoosePrimavera.com/Enroll, or call us at 480.405.2703 to get started

2. Make sure our enrollment advisor knows you want to enroll part-time

3. Work with your guidance counselor to select the correct courses

4. Once enrolled, you can take one Primavera class every six weeks.

Again, before applying for Primavera, please check with your current school’s guidance counselor to make sure they will accept our credits as ‘core’ credits. You can learn more here.

Each year, hundreds of Primavera students graduate up to a full year early! While it takes a lot of hard work, it can open up a world of new opportunities.

But don’t just take our word for it; check out the testimonials below from students who graduated early with Primavera:

Early Graduate Student Testimonials

“I think the opportunity to graduate early makes it possible to graduate college early and get started on things I want to do. Being younger, you get a different outlook than people who are graduating college later in their lives.” – Jayde Kolb, early Primavera graduate, student at Grand Canyon University.

“With Primavera, I am graduating almost a year early! This is allowing me to do so many things…Primavera helps me succeed by providing me with a quality, flexible education. Switching to online school was the best decision of my life and I have no regrets.” – Taylor Treloar, early Primavera graduate

• Do you have a question for us? Share with us in the comments below or give us a call at 480.405.2703; we’re happy to help!

Your submission didn’t go through. Please try again.

RETRY
Button Text
Retry
2018-06-05T11:28:03+00:00

36 Comments

1. frances July 9, 2017 at 9:25 am - Reply

if they have good grades would it be possible to graduate in 2 years instead of 4?

Primavera Online July 13, 2017 at 10:01 am - Reply

Hi, Frances. Graduating early is absolutely possible with Primavera. Two years takes a lot of hard work, but we’ve had many students accomplish this goal. You can get started here, or give us a call at 480.405.2703. 🙂

2. selena August 20, 2017 at 1:08 pm - Reply

is graduating early still possible if you’re entering primavera in your senior year?

Primavera Online August 22, 2017 at 8:21 am - Reply

Hi, Selena. Graduating early is certainly possible! Give our enrollment advisors a call at 480.456.6678, option 1 so they can give you a more specific answer. 🙂

3. sally cayten September 12, 2017 at 2:43 pm - Reply

Hi, I am in ninth grade. Do you have to wait until a new school year starts or can you start right away? Like if I would want to work on school during the summer to

Primavera Online September 12, 2017 at 2:46 pm - Reply

Hi, Sally. You can get started right away! 🙂 Fill out your application here or give us a call at 480.456.6678, option 1.

4. sally cayten September 12, 2017 at 2:44 pm - Reply

I would like to graduate by 2019 if thats possible.

Primavera Online September 12, 2017 at 2:47 pm - Reply

Hi, Sally. Early graduation is certainly possible. Our enrollment advisors can give you a more specific answer at 480.456.6678, option 1. 🙂

5. Ashley November 2, 2017 at 8:42 pm - Reply

What if you fail a course in primavera online high school will you retake it untill u pass it

6. Ceirra December 18, 2017 at 2:09 pm - Reply

I have 14.5 credits what is the the earliest i can graduate?

Primavera Online December 19, 2017 at 9:11 am - Reply

Hi, Ceirra. Sounds like you could be right on track to graduate early, depending on your grades. Give us a call at 480.456.6678, option 1 so we can better answer your question. 🙂

7. Christina December 28, 2017 at 5:05 pm - Reply

how do the credits work?

Primavera Online December 29, 2017 at 7:37 am - Reply

Hi, Christina. Great question! 🙂 Credits earned through Primavera work the same as they do at a traditional high school. One semester course (Six weeks, in our case) is a half credit toward your diploma. Our enrollment advisors are happy to answer your questions at 480.456.6678, option 1.

8. Hector January 7, 2018 at 10:06 pm - Reply

I have failed a few of my classes is there any chance I could retake them again? Also I want to take 3 or 4 classes instead of 2 because I’m behind is that possible?

Primavera Online January 8, 2018 at 11:28 am - Reply

Hi, Hector. Yes, you can retake failed courses through Primavera. As far as adding additional courses, you will need to obtain approval from a Primavera guidance counselor. Our enrollment advisors are happy to answer your questions at 480.456.6678, option 1. 🙂

9. Na’Tajia Harris January 22, 2018 at 5:15 pm - Reply

I’m currently a junior who has 19 credits and trying to graduate this year, 2018. I know it’s possible, I haven’t failed not one class, I’m on track, and I only need 4.0 credits to meet the graduation requirements. I know exactly what classes I need and what I have to do, Will this program help me achieve my goal of graduating this year?

Primavera Online January 23, 2018 at 8:40 am - Reply

Hi, Na’Tajia. We can certainly help you earn your high school diploma! Our enrollment advisors can better answer your questions regarding credits and which classes to take. You can give them a call at 480.456.6678, option 1 or start your online application here.

10. Astrid January 22, 2018 at 5:59 pm - Reply

Would I be able to attend a good university despite graduating online?

Primavera Online January 23, 2018 at 8:41 am - Reply

Hi, Astrid. Absolutely! 🙂 A diploma earned through Primavera Online High School holds the same value as a diploma from a traditional high school. You can get started here, or give us a call at 480.456.6678, option 1.

11. Fernando February 6, 2018 at 6:38 pm - Reply

If I start primavera tomorrow but go to another high school, about how many credits can I receive by may?

Primavera Online February 7, 2018 at 9:14 am - Reply

Hi Fernando. Great question!:) We have classes starting every other Monday. If you applied today and get your documents in on time, you could start courses by February 20. Full-time students take two courses every six weeks, and each course counts for a semester credit. This means by May 30–assuming you pass all courses–you could finish six courses. You can get started here, or give us a call at 480.456.6678, option 1.

12. cashmeire February 22, 2018 at 2:21 am - Reply

If you have failed classes can you still try and graduate early? And what is the lowest passing grade for passing a course?

Primavera Online February 22, 2018 at 10:26 am - Reply

Hi, Cashmeire. Yes, it is still possible! A passing grade usually means a 70% or better. 🙂

13. Laci Johnson March 2, 2018 at 10:57 am - Reply

Can you take college duel enrollment class on primavera? If so can i take those classes while be a part-time primavera student?

14. mercedes wescott March 18, 2018 at 1:46 pm - Reply

I’m currently in my sophomore year, I’m a part time student until the end of the 2017-2018 school year and all I need after this school year is my Junior and Senior English, and business math. Can I take my two English courses back to back and graduate after 4 blocks?

Primavera Online March 19, 2018 at 10:52 am - Reply

Hi, Mercedes. Yes, it’s certainly possible to take English courses back to back. 🙂 If you aren’t already a Primavera student, you can get started here. If you are a student, give us a call at 480.456.6678 to talk with a guidance counselor.

15. Carmen March 23, 2018 at 9:39 pm - Reply

How does Primavera school works for homeschooled kids who have also attended public school?

Primavera Online March 24, 2018 at 11:49 am - Reply

Hi, Carmen. Great question! Part-time students (who attend another school), take one course every six weeks, 100% online. 🙂 You can learn a little more about concurrent enrollment on this post, or get started on your application here.

16. Danielle June 5, 2018 at 3:45 pm - Reply

I am going into the 10th grade in Fall 2018 and I already have 11 credits due to being dual enrolled. My current school has told me I am not able to graduate early at the end of my 10th grade year that I would have to complete a class my junior year in order to graduate. I saw in an earlier post of yours that Primavera has graduated many students in 10 grade. Is this true?

Primavera Online June 6, 2018 at 2:39 pm - Reply

Hi, Danielle. Great question! Yes, students can graduate as soon as they earn the necessary credits to earn a high school diploma. Get started here, or give us a call at 480.456.6678, option 1 🙂

17. Nicholas Alonzo July 9, 2018 at 3:32 am - Reply

If you’re a full time student on Primavera online, would you have a graduation ceremony?

Primavera Online July 9, 2018 at 8:35 am - Reply

Hi, Nicholas. Absolutely! In fact, if you want to read a little more about this year’s graduation ceremony, check out this blog. 🙂

18. Caitlin July 12, 2018 at 3:13 pm - Reply

With 11 credits, can I graduate within one last school year? Earning extra credits to make it be a final 11 more credits?

Primavera Online July 13, 2018 at 9:42 am - Reply

Hi, Caitlin. Graduating early is certainly a possibility! Our enrollment advisors are happy to provide a more specific answer. Give them a call at 480.456.6678, option 1. You can also start your online application here. 🙂

19. Robert September 7, 2018 at 8:52 am - Reply

Hi I’m a high school student who’s a few year back from normal grade and I wanna know if this is able to help me graduate in my state (South Dakota) im gonna be 18 soon and I need to graduate before then is it possible for me to use this program??

Primavera Online September 17, 2018 at 4:49 pm - Reply

Hi, Robert. Unfortunately, Primavera is only available to Arizona residents under the age of 22. We wish you the best of luck in your educational journey!