STUDENT LOGIN
Need Assistance? 480.456.6678

Your Guide to Primavera Student IDs

Student submitted photo? Check. Mailed directly to you? Check. Free? Check!

Yes, it’s for real. At least, it is if you attend Primavera Online High School.

Some of you may remember finding yourself stuck with an awkward photo for the rest of the year. Things are different here at Primavera, and you should know about all of the benefits of having a student ID!

We believe that being active and involved in the Primavera community is very important for all of our students, and what better way to formally join than with a tangible representation of your membership in the form of slim rectangle that fits nicely in your wallet? Plus, getting your student ID card will open more doors than you could imagine! Check them out in this list.

Student ID Perks

• Get exclusive VIP tickets to live performances and Eat To The Beat in the Primavera Online High School Lounge at Live 101.5!
  • Receive students discounts at restaurants and stores across the valley including Harkins Theatres, Chipotle, The Heard Museum, Arby’s, Charlotte Russe, Buffalo Wild Wings, Chick-fil-A, Urban Outfitters, McDonald’s, Goodwill, Pizza Hut, Subway, Waffle House, H&M, Burger King and AMC Theaters just to name a few. It never hurts to ask about possible student discounts at the register!
  • Choose and upload an appropriate photo of your liking, and receive your student ID in the mail for free!

Because your student ID card serves as a photo identification card and represents your membership of the Primavera student community, we have a few rules regarding the acceptable photos you can choose to upload.

Student ID Photo Guidelines

• Photos should be saved as a .JPG file and sized 150×150 pixels.
  • Think of your student ID like a driver’s license photo; the picture should be a head-shot facing the camera from the chest up.
  • Taken in front of a solid background (wall, door, etc.).
  • Use natural facial expressions.
  • Keep it G-rated.

What Not to Submit

Photos in the any of following categories will not be accepted:

Examples of Acceptable Student ID Photos:

How To Get Your Student ID:

1. Login into the PSP
  2. Click the preferences gear    in the top right corner, and choose Student ID from the drop down list
  3. Read the guidelines and upload an appropriate photo
  4. Wait for approval and receive your student ID card in the mail

Photos submitted are reviewed once a month. Depending on the timing of your submission, approval/disapproval could range up to three weeks. Once approved, the ID will be mailed and sent to your home within approximately five business days.

GET STARTED WITH PRIMAVERA
  • If you have any questions regarding student ID cards with us, please leave them in a comment below!
2018-02-21T10:23:17+00:00

126 Comments

1. BriAnna Parker September 10, 2015 at 4:02 pm - Reply

I uploaded my student ID picture probably a month ago and it says it was approved. However, I still have never received my student ID card. I have a school dance for the public high school near me and I will not be allowed in without a student ID card. How do I make sure I receive my ID card.

Primavera Online September 11, 2015 at 9:37 am - Reply

Hi, Brianna. Sorry to hear about that. IDs have been processed, and you should receive yours within approximately one week. If you do not receive it by that point, feel free to reach to your counselor. Have a great day 🙂

• Desiree February 23, 2018 at 4:21 pm - Reply

Same here – Never got it, been in school since last year

Primavera Online February 23, 2018 at 4:34 pm - Reply

Hi, Desiree. If you submitted your ID last year and have not yet received it, please resubmit. That way, we can be sure to get your ID to you.

2. Alexis September 12, 2015 at 10:09 am - Reply

I just submitted my photo, how long will it take to get approved and get my id in the mail? Thank you!

Primavera Online September 14, 2015 at 11:43 am - Reply

Hi, Alexis. Your Student ID should come in the mail within approximately two to three weeks. Thank you for your question. 🙂

3. Lylly September 14, 2015 at 11:25 am - Reply

Wait so you can get it mailed to you ?

Primavera Online September 15, 2015 at 8:53 am - Reply

Hi, Lylly! Absolutely. 🙂 To get your Student ID, all you need to do is follow the instructions in the blog post. Once your uploaded photo is approved, your ID should arrive in the mail in about three weeks. Thank you for your question!

4. Guillermo September 14, 2015 at 4:25 pm - Reply

I submitted my photo just before school started and it still says my photo is in the process of being reviewed. How long does it normally take?

Primavera Online September 15, 2015 at 8:50 am - Reply

Hi, Guillermo. Student IDs are processed around the third week of every month, so your ID should come to you in the next 2–3 weeks. Thank you for your question. 🙂

5. Katelyn September 15, 2015 at 1:10 pm - Reply

Does everyone receive a student ID card once they attend Primavera? If so,then how do I get one?

Primavera Online September 15, 2015 at 3:39 pm - Reply

Hi, Katelyn. Yes, every full-time Primavera student can receive a card. To obtain yours, upload a photo in the Student ID section of the PSP. You can find more detailed instructions in this blog post. Thank you for your question. 🙂

6. Jennifer September 15, 2015 at 6:47 pm - Reply

Can my head be tilted a little to the right? I didn’t have anybody near to take the picture for me, is it okay if it is a little closer than it appears in the examples?

Primavera Online September 16, 2015 at 8:26 am - Reply

Hi, Jennifer. Thanks for the question. 🙂 As long as your photo meets the guidelines listed in the post above, it will be approved. But remember, you can submit your student ID photo anytime, so you can wait until you have someone to take the photo for you before submitting it for approval. Have a great day!

7. Leilani September 17, 2015 at 10:15 am - Reply

I submitted a photo last year, but it never got approved and I never got an ID. I tried resubmitting a different photo a few days ago. Is there an approximate time I’ll be able to have my student ID approved?

Primavera Online September 17, 2015 at 10:19 am - Reply

Hi, Leilani. If your photo follows the guidelines listed above, it should get approved within two weeks. Thank you for the question. 🙂

8. Grace September 17, 2015 at 11:53 am - Reply

Hey, I had my photo approved a while ago but I never got my Id in the mail. But I changed my photo a few days ago and its still getting approved but when it does can I please get it in mail. Because you need a student id to get into most school dances.

Primavera Online September 17, 2015 at 1:20 pm - Reply

Hi, Grace. Your new photo should get approved sometime next week. From there, you will be able to receive it within 2–3 weeks. Have a great day. 🙂

9. Kayla Payton October 1, 2015 at 9:31 pm - Reply

Are we notified when the picture is approved?

10. Destiny Martin November 10, 2015 at 1:22 pm - Reply

I submitted my ID photo over 9 weeks ago and it was improved-8weeks ago- Still do not have it. Who do I need to talk to about this? Or when will be mailed to me.

Primavera Online November 10, 2015 at 3:51 pm - Reply

Hi, Destiny. Reach out to your guidance counselor by email or give her a call at 480.456.6678 press option 2, then 3.

11. Jennifer November 11, 2015 at 11:56 am - Reply

I sent my picture in September, and I haven’t been notified if it is approved or not. My mom needs my I.D for stuff sometimes and she has to take my old one, sometimes they don’t let her do what she needs to do because it is two years old. Who can I talk to about this?

Primavera Online November 12, 2015 at 8:01 am - Reply

Hi, Jennifer. Sorry to hear about that. We have notified staff in charge of IDs of your situation. If you have any other questions or concerns, your guidance counselor will be happy to help you out! You can email him/her or give him/her a call at 480.456.6678, press option 2, then 3. We hope you have a great day. 🙂

12. Matthew November 19, 2015 at 4:39 pm - Reply

My photo was uploaded and approved back in September, but I have yet to receive a student ID.

Primavera Online November 20, 2015 at 8:07 am - Reply

Hi, Matthew. Sorry to hear about that. We will resend your ID, and it should come to your home in the next couple of weeks. Thanks for the comment. 🙂

13. Justin Neider December 7, 2015 at 9:01 am - Reply

Hi I was trying to see how the student id worked, so I put in a random photo last week and I accidentally submitted the photo. I was just wondering if there was a way to delete that photo?

Thank you!

Primavera Online December 7, 2015 at 10:10 am - Reply

Hi, Justin. Yes, you should be able to delete your photo and upload a new one. I’ve notified staff in charge of IDs, and they will be sure we do not send you an ID until you have the new photo uploaded. Thank you for your question! 🙂

14. Leilani Ha December 28, 2015 at 12:16 pm - Reply

I just uploaded a new pic, however for my old one, I never got a student ID sent back. I’ve had my old student ID photo up there for months, but still no ID sent. Would it be possibly for me to get a student ID with my new photo? I never got one.

Primavera Online December 28, 2015 at 2:32 pm - Reply

Hi, Lellani. Sorry to hear about that. Yes, we will make sure to get you an ID with your newly uploaded photo, that should come to you by the end of January. If your address has changed, please be sure to notify your counselor so we can be sure to send it to the right place. Thanks for the question. 🙂

15. abril gonzale January 14, 2016 at 11:10 am - Reply

hi, i got sentt my sutdent id but the picture was the same one from last year , so i have sumited a new pic and it has gotten aproved , dose that mean im still going to get my id with the new picture ? or not sence i already got sent one ?

Primavera Online January 14, 2016 at 12:10 pm - Reply

Hi, Abril. We will contact the staff in charge of IDs to make sure you get your new student ID. Thanks for the question. 🙂

16. Jacqueline Ambriz January 25, 2016 at 4:49 pm - Reply

I submitted a picture like a month ago and it was approved, but when will get my ID?

Primavera Online January 25, 2016 at 5:01 pm - Reply

Hi, Jacqueline. Your student ID should be mailed out either today or tomorrow, so you should receive your ID within the next week. Thanks for the question. 🙂

17. Courtnie Thueringer February 10, 2016 at 2:39 am - Reply

I haven’t received my I.D. and it was approved a while ago… When can I receive it?

18. Courtnie Thueringer February 10, 2016 at 2:40 am - Reply

Primavera Online February 10, 2016 at 8:12 am - Reply

Hi, Courtnie. Student IDs are now approved and submitted at the end of every month, so yours should be at your home in the next couple of weeks (if it was approved). Thanks for the question!

19. shania February 16, 2016 at 8:15 pm - Reply

Do the student ID’s cost money?

Primavera Online February 17, 2016 at 10:34 am - Reply

Hi, Shania. Student IDs are completely free for full-time Primavera students.

20. Leilani February 29, 2016 at 2:34 pm - Reply

Sorry for bothering again, but my pic has not been approved nor sent to me…It’s the end of February now and I’m wondering if my file didn’t get sent through or is it just still pending for approval? Thank you so much. 🙂

Primavera Online March 1, 2016 at 10:38 am - Reply

Hi, Leilani. At this point, we recommend uploading your Student ID photo again. We are currently in the process of approving and sending out IDs this week, so if submit your photo by tomorrow, it should arrive in your mail within about two weeks. We apologize for the delay and thank you for your patience.

21. Julie Wheatcraft March 24, 2016 at 10:48 am - Reply

It has been over three weeks since I last uploaded my photo and it still says it’s pending approval.

Primavera Online March 24, 2016 at 1:59 pm - Reply

Hi, Julie. Student IDs are approved the first of every month, so yours will get approved the first of April. From there, you should expect to receive your ID within two weeks. Thanks for the question. 🙂

22. Jacqueline Ceja-Hucke April 20, 2016 at 10:17 am - Reply

I recently submitted like 4 pictures for my student ID and I followed the instructions as it says, shoulders and up with a white or grey background and a normal facial expression, and they denied my photo multiple times. I don’t understand what I’m doing wrong. Why won’t my photo get accepted?!

Primavera Online April 28, 2016 at 2:04 pm - Reply

Hi, Jacqueline. Thanks for the comment. 🙂 Try submitting another photo one more time, following all the guidelines above and making sure it’s appropriate. If it’s denied again, someone will contact you to explain the situation.

23. Jaden Brown August 27, 2016 at 5:21 pm - Reply

Hi I’m a student at Primavera. I uploaded a picture and its in the process of being reviewed. I’m taking dual enrollment classes with Rio Salado and I need the student ID as soon as possible to be able to take the courses. Is it possible when its approved that you can fax it to Rio Salado since its a dual enrollment issue? Or is there somewhere I could pick it up to be able to get it faster? I’ve done everything required for the registration, the only thing holding it up is the problem that I don’t have a current school ID. Thank you for your attention with this issue, any help would be appreciated.

Primavera Online August 29, 2016 at 9:38 am - Reply

Hi, Jaden. Student IDs will be mailed out Tuesday, September 6. For help with your situation for dual enrollment, give us a call at 480.456.6678 and request Ryan Peterson.

24. Hannah Grissom September 26, 2016 at 11:36 am - Reply

I followed the “rules” for the photo to the T and it got denied and even though it says if the picture is to big it will crop it for you it doesn’t therefore I don’t have a student ID and wondering if i should even bother trying to upload on again

Primavera Online September 26, 2016 at 1:36 pm - Reply

Hi, Hannah. If your photo was denied, there was something within the photo that did not follow the rules. Try uploading another photo, making sure your photo is a clear, non-pixelated headshot of just yourself in a plain background. Thanks for the question!

• Hannah Grissom September 28, 2016 at 9:19 am - Reply

If I go to an open house could they take the photo and give mt the ID there?

Primavera Online September 28, 2016 at 9:42 am - Reply

Hi, Hannah. Student IDs can only be obtained by logging in to your Parent Student Portal and following the directions above. Be sure your photo is smaller than 400 x 400 pixels and adheres to all the rules, and reach out to your guidance counselor for any additional help. Thanks for the comment. 🙂

25. Alyxandria Phillips November 3, 2016 at 8:36 pm - Reply

My photo go approved a while back and I never got my ID card how long does it take to get them?

26. jesus torres December 1, 2016 at 7:14 pm - Reply

How long does it take for the photo to be approved? I submitted mine like 3 weeks ago

Primavera Online December 2, 2016 at 8:02 am - Reply

Hi, Jesus. Photos are approved about once a month, so you should see yours approved within the next week or so.

27. Sarah Davis February 13, 2017 at 11:15 am - Reply

How do I know if my photo was approved? The picture has been appearing next to my name on discussion board posts for just less than a week, but it doesn’t explicitly say it was approved.

28. Cody Watlington February 22, 2017 at 11:15 am - Reply

I just submitted mine, if the photos are usually reviewed the 3rd week of every month, should mine be reviewed soon?

Primavera Online February 22, 2017 at 12:30 pm - Reply

Hi, Cody. It depends on when you submitted. We may have already gone through approvals. Either way, your ID photo will get reviewed within the next couple weeks.

29. Chloe Procknow February 23, 2017 at 7:18 am - Reply

I submitted my ID photo sometime last year and it is still in the process of being reviewed-I haven’t gotten any feedback on it.

Primavera Online February 23, 2017 at 1:47 pm - Reply

Hi, Chloe. Sorry to hear. We recommend you re-upload and submit the photo for review again and it will get approved/disapproved in the next few weeks.

30. Elise Weber March 4, 2017 at 2:01 pm - Reply

How do I add a photo next to my name?

Primavera Online March 6, 2017 at 9:25 am - Reply

Hi, Elise. You will need to upload a photo to the “Community” section. You can find this by following the instructions above for the Student ID. Once it is approved, your photo will appear next to your name. Thanks for the question! 🙂

31. Elise Weber March 6, 2017 at 4:16 pm - Reply

I tried that and there is no community section.

32. Elise Weber March 6, 2017 at 4:17 pm - Reply

I want a cat for my log-in photo and there has been no way to upload it.

33. Elise Weber March 6, 2017 at 4:20 pm - Reply

I need some real,actual,advisive information.Everyone is telling me “go to ‘community’ ” and there is no community!!!! ):O

Primavera Online March 7, 2017 at 9:15 am - Reply

Hi, Elise. Please call the IT Department at 480.456.6678. They will be able to provide better help for you.

34. Shy May 8, 2017 at 9:07 pm - Reply

Hello, It’s Shyleena. I just realized that you needed a Student ID to be able to go into prom, I don’t have one yet but I bought my tickets for my friend and I.. How would I be able to get into the prom? Because it takes 2-3 weeks and prom is in 5 days and I really want to go.

Primavera Online May 9, 2017 at 8:05 am - Reply

Hi, Shy. You do not need a Primavera student ID to go to prom. Any form of ID will do. 🙂

35. Kayti S May 9, 2017 at 12:12 pm - Reply

What if you don’t have a form of any id to show, I never received my student Id from the school and I have a friend that lives in Waddell coming and his school does not give Id and we don’t have az id either? Can get parents to Id us or notes from schools?

36. Megan Dickinson June 22, 2017 at 9:05 pm - Reply

Hi! My student photo was approved in late April, early May, but I never received my Student ID. Can you please help? Thank you.

37. jamie September 22, 2017 at 1:42 pm - Reply

My photo has not been approved yet.

38. Mariah September 28, 2017 at 2:34 pm - Reply

I submitted my photo 3 weeks ago and it says its in the process of being reviewed how long doe that take?

Primavera Online September 29, 2017 at 11:48 am - Reply

Hi, Mariah. Submitted photos are reviewed once per month, so it could take another week. Please reach out to [email protected] if you do not see it approved in the next few days so we can take care of you. 🙂

39. Alia pierce October 1, 2017 at 6:05 pm - Reply

I had submitted my photo over a week ago will I be notarized when it is approved and now pond does it take to get our picture aprooved.

40. Lauren Riley October 4, 2017 at 5:13 pm - Reply

The photo I submitted for my Primavera Student ID card was denied. The picture of me, was taken by a company of photographers at my previous high school; Sunrise Mountain High School this year. I do not understand why my school photo is now deemed unacceptable at Primavera, yet it was accepted on my student id by my previous school. My photo is clear, formal, and has a blank background which follows all the requirements for the Student ID.

Primavera Online October 5, 2017 at 8:40 am - Reply

Hi, Lauren. Happy to help out. 🙂 Did you upload the original file, or did you take a picture of the photo and submit that?

41. Lauren Riley October 5, 2017 at 11:41 am - Reply

I just uploaded the original file.

42. Lauren Riley October 5, 2017 at 11:48 am - Reply

Hi Primavera Online, thank you for responding so quickly to me. 🙂 I uploaded the original file, and it was denied. I need my Primavera Student ID card for a homecoming dance next weekend, so I just choose a different picture of me to use. After my photo has been approved how long does it usually take to get it sent to me, so that I will have it in time for the homecoming dance? 🙂

Primavera Online October 5, 2017 at 3:47 pm - Reply

Hi, Lauren. Please be aware that student IDs are for full-time students only. If you are a full-time student, you should expect your ID to arrive at your home upwards of four weeks. Please reach out to [email protected] if you have any other questions. We’re happy to help!

43. Alia pierce October 5, 2017 at 4:28 pm - Reply

I have a different address than what is on file and my photo was approved will I still get a I’d card

44. Ryan October 13, 2017 at 3:07 pm - Reply

Hello! Is a hat acceptable? I didn’t see anything about hats.

45. Jazmine October 14, 2017 at 3:44 pm - Reply

I have received my student ID, but I when I looked at it, it doesn’t have my name on it. Do they come without your name? It also wasn’t a card. It was more like paper. Is it also suppose to be like that?

46. Stephanie Ellingson October 16, 2017 at 4:39 pm - Reply

I also haven’t received my ID. It was submitted and approved last year. But still no ID. How can I get mine?

Primavera Online October 17, 2017 at 8:10 am - Reply

Hi, Stephanie. Sorry to hear about that. Please resubmit your photo, so it can get resent to you. 🙂

47. cassidy October 18, 2017 at 10:45 am - Reply

I submitted my photo. and wan shod i get my student ID in the mail

Primavera Online October 19, 2017 at 9:13 am - Reply

Hi, Cassidy. Submitted photos are approved once a month. Once your photo is approved, it should be mailed and delivered to you within 5–10 business days. 🙂

48. Mireya Lopez October 21, 2017 at 11:48 am - Reply

Hello, I want to know how to proceed on getting a school ID? I’m Interested In getting one for multiple reasons of course, If someone can please give me a comment back In regards to my question It would be much appreciated to know the steps of getting a ID thanks.

• Mireya Lopez October 21, 2017 at 11:57 am - Reply

Never mind sorry about that!

49. K.Chamberlain October 24, 2017 at 12:45 pm - Reply

Primavera:

If a student does not have access to PSP and they are full time, shouldn’t they still upload a picture so they can have an ID? I would appreciate clarification on this.

Concerned Parent

Primavera Online October 24, 2017 at 1:21 pm - Reply

Hi, Chamberlain. All full-time students should have access to the PSP. It’s the first page you see when logging in. If you are not seeing your PSP page, please call tech support at 480.456.6678, option 5.

50. Madeleine October 24, 2017 at 11:10 pm - Reply

How long does it usually take to be approved, I submitted mine last Thursday and haven’t heard back. Also how long does it take to receive an ID once the photos been approved?

Primavera Online October 25, 2017 at 1:47 pm - Reply

Hi, Madeleine. Photos are approved once a month. Once it’s approved, it should arrive to your home within 5-10 business days.

51. Shianne Hoffman November 20, 2017 at 11:50 am - Reply

Hi i submitted my photo for my student id on october 31. how long does it take to get my student id card

Primavera Online November 21, 2017 at 8:00 am - Reply

Hi, Shianne. Student ID photos are approved once a month, which means your photo could be approved anywhere from 1-3 weeks. Once approved, the ID is sent in the mail to your home within 5–10 days. 🙂

52. Madeleine November 28, 2017 at 8:48 am - Reply

My ID was approved mid-October and I still haven’t received it in the mail…

53. Serena December 4, 2017 at 6:21 pm - Reply

Hello I submitted an ID photo and it was approved on November 18 , and I still haven’t received it in the mail.

54. Alejandro Cortes December 18, 2017 at 1:46 pm - Reply

I put in my student ID and you keep rejecting my photos. Why?

55. Alexandra February 5, 2018 at 11:27 pm - Reply

I sumited my I’d when will I get mine?

Primavera Online February 8, 2018 at 9:15 am - Reply

Hi, Alexandra. We are currently experiencing a backlog in IDs. We will keep you updated once IDs are getting approved and shipped. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to [email protected].

Primavera Online February 22, 2018 at 10:34 am - Reply

Hi, Alexandra. Thanks again for your patience. If you submitted your ID and it was approved before February 16, it is now being processed and should arrive to your home in the next couple of weeks. 🙂

56. Gavin Trudeau February 7, 2018 at 3:40 pm - Reply

I uploaded my photo almost 2 months ago, and that status remains “your photo is in review”. The service level agreement is 5-10 days. When will this be resolved?

Primavera Online February 8, 2018 at 9:14 am - Reply

Hi, Gavin. The approximate 5–10 business days refers to the shipping speed once a photo is approved. Approval time varies. We are currently experiencing a hold on IDs at the moment, and will update you as soon as we can. If you have other questions, feel free to reach out to [email protected]. Thank you for your patience.

Primavera Online February 22, 2018 at 10:36 am - Reply

Hi, Gavin. Has your photo been approved yet? If not, please reach out to [email protected], so we can help you out. 🙂

57. Alicia Carranza February 10, 2018 at 12:09 pm - Reply

I ordered my ID at the beginning of the school year and still haven’t received mine. I also contacted Primavera to look into this and still haven’t gotten a response as to the reason I haven’t received one. Also, I ordered my free t-shirt and I still haven’t received that either? Can I get some assistance with these issues please?

Primavera Online February 22, 2018 at 10:35 am - Reply

Hi, Alicia. Have you received your free t-shirt yet? As for the IDs, if you submitted your ID and it was approved before February 16, it is now being processed and should arrive to you within the next couple of weeks. 🙂

58. Alex jones February 12, 2018 at 2:01 pm - Reply

Ive been waiting almost a month for my ID. When is it suppose to come in?

Primavera Online February 12, 2018 at 2:32 pm - Reply

Hi, Alex. We are currently experiencing a backlog of IDs. We will keep you updated once IDs are getting approved and shipped. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to [email protected].

• Alex jones February 18, 2018 at 8:10 pm - Reply

What do you mean by backlog of IDs?

Primavera Online February 20, 2018 at 11:00 am - Reply

Hi, Alex. If you email [email protected] with your student ID number, we can give you a status update on your ID. We appreciate your patience. 🙂

Primavera Online February 22, 2018 at 10:32 am - Reply

Hi, Alex. If you submitted your ID before February 16 and it was approved, it is now being processed and should arrive to you in the next couple of weeks. 🙂

59. Abbey Madarik March 6, 2018 at 3:21 am - Reply

Hello,I submitted a photo for my school ID over 2 months ago, and it still says that my photo is being reviewed. Does it normally take this long to find out if your photo was accepted or not?

Primavera Online March 6, 2018 at 10:18 am - Reply

Hi, Abbey. It sounds like something went wrong with the upload. Please resubmit your photo. We apologize for the inconvenience!

60. Abriel Mills March 6, 2018 at 9:17 am - Reply

Hi, i sent in a ID card like 3 weeks ago and i still haven’t recieved it in the mail,

Primavera Online March 6, 2018 at 10:19 am - Reply

Hi, Abriel. In order to keep IDs free for students, shipping is nonpriority. As a result, IDs can take up to six weeks to arrive in the mail.

61. Wyatte McDonald March 10, 2018 at 1:20 pm - Reply

Hi, my photo was accepted March 6th, how long will my ID take to get here? I need it for my local high school’s Prom that I am going to on April 27th. I’ve read that it takes a while to get them after the photo is accepted and I’m worried it might not get here in time.

62. Jackeline Ruano April 2, 2018 at 3:51 pm - Reply

I requested my ID and it got accepted but it still hasn’t come how long does it usually take?