Need a few more wins? Here’s what else you can enjoy with Primavera’s free summer school:
Personalized teacher support
NCAA approved courses (for athletes)
Catch up on credits
Get ahead to graduate early
IS PRIMAVERA FREE SUMMER SCHOOL RIGHT FOR YOU? FIND YOUR ANSWER.
Check Out Our Courses
Details of the enrollment process:
Fill out the student and parent/guardian information to the left and you will be automatically redirected to our full online enrollment application. Be sure to complete all 5 steps of the application including validating your email address at the end.
You will receive an email that will include your validation code – which is required at the end of the application. If you do not receive this email, be sure to click the “Resend Email” button on Step 5. Also be sure to check your spam and junk email folders.
- Registration Form
- Birth Certificate* (or other proof of the pupil’s identity and age, including an application for a social security number or original school registration records and an affidavit explaining the inability to provide a copy of the birth certificate)
- Arizona Residency Documentation Form: Must be the same as address on Registration packet, including a copy of establishing document
- Immunization Record (or a signed statement re: exemption pursuant to A.R.S. 15-873)
- Withdrawal Form from Previous School**
(Note: These documents are not required for consideration of enrollment of your child, but necessary to ensure your child receives proper services and your understanding of the Schools Policies and Procedures once he/she is admitted to the school.)
- Special Education records, such as an Individual Education Plan or 504 plan (if applicable)
- Recent report card (elementary or middle school)
- Transcript (high school)
- Discipline records
- Attendance records
- Legal guardian or custody papers (if applicable)
- Individual Language Learning Plan (if applicable)
- Special medical, behavioral or other information you would like school personnel to know about your child
Homeless Children: The McKinney-Vento Act requires schools to immediately enroll children and youth experiencing homelessness. Primavera Online has the obligation to enroll homeless students as a school of origin. The school of origin is defined as the school that the child last attended before experiencing homelessness or the school where the student was last enrolled. The school of residency is defined as the neighborhood school identified by the attendance area in which the student is currently residing. Therefore, only homeless students for whom the last school of attendance or enrollment was Primavera Online will be immediately enrolled. All other homeless students will be referred to their school of residency or their last school of origin for enrollment. Students qualifying as homeless under the McKinney-Vento Act will not be prevented from enrolling due to a lack of immunization and other health records, residency documentation, birth certificate, school records or other documentation.
You may deliver the completed forms and supporting documentation by any of the following means:
- Bring or mail them to the school office
- Fax or Scan them to the school
Completion of the Enrollment Forms is a reservation for a spot but not a guarantee of enrollment:
We must ensure there is space available in the grade requested. The school registrar will verify availability. If space is available, enrollment will be complete once all forms and documentation has been received and approved.