Disclaimer- This website contains links to other websites that are external to Primavera. Primavera has no direct control over the content of the linked sites, or the changes that may occur to the content on those sites. It is the responsibility of the user to make their own decisions about the accuracy, currency, reliability and correctness of information contained in linked external websites. Links to external websites do not constitute an endorsement or a recommendation of any material on those sites or of any third party products or services offered by, from or through those sites.
Apple has ended support for Snow Leopard OSX 10.6.8. As a result Primavera will no longer be able to support that operating system. If your computer has the correct hardware, you may be able to do a free upgrade to the latest OSX version. Check here for more information.
Microsoft has ended support for Windows XP. As a result Primavera will no longer be able to support Internet Explorer 8 (the highest version available for XP). Please check the Internet Browser Options for download links for Chrome and Firefox; those browsers should work for the time being. We do however recommend students still using Windows XP upgrade to a newer version of Windows when possible.
All our courses use interactive multimedia which require students’ computers to have Java and Flash Player installed and “cookies” enabled. For specific troubleshooting steps, please click on the topics below to expand more helpful information.
INTERNET + EMAIL
- 3.0 Mbps minimum bandwidth DSL or Cable preferred (Dial-Up not supported)
- Personal E-mail address (free from GMAIL, YAHOO or HOTMAIL)
- CPU: Intel® Core Duo or Dual Core (I3 or better recommended) or AMD equivalent
- RAM: 1 GB minimum (4 GB recommended)
- VIDEO: 1024×768 minimum resolution required
- MONITOR: 15” Widescreen or greater recommended
- AUDIO: Sound card with speakers or headphones (or headset with microphone)
- AUDIO: Microphone (required for Foreign Language courses & Tutoring)
- PRINTER: Inkjet or laser printer (not required, but helpful)
- Windows® 7 (or later), macOS® (10.7 or later) & Chrome OS (Chromebooks)
* iPads, Tablets and some Netbooks are not supported as they may
not be able to use required plugins and/or have screens that are too small to adapt.
Use of Adobe Reader may be needed. Download available below:
ADDITIONAL SOFTWARE SUGGESTIONS:
Upon logging in, the Student Portal should open in a new window. If you are having trouble logging in please check our HOW TO: DISABLE POP UP BLOCKER for instructions on disabling pop up blockers.
*Some operating systems will minimize the new pop up window to the task bar. Please be sure to check the task bar for any pop up windows
- In Adobe Reader or Acrobat, choose Edit > Preferences.
- Select Internet.
- Deselect Display PDF In Browser and then click OK.
- Choose Edit > Preferences > Internet, select Display PDF In Browser and then click OK.
Check Firefox settings
- At the top of the Firefox window, click on the Tools menu and select Options….
- Select the Applications panel.
- Find Adobe Acrobat Document in the list and click on it to select it.
- Click on the drop-down arrow in the Action column for the Adobe Acrobat Document entry and select Use Adobe Acrobat (in Firefox).