At Primavera, we understand that interacting with classmates and making friends is key to an enjoyable educational experience. From school events throughout Arizona to staff-monitored online student community chats, we offer numerous ways for students to get involved.
A great way to meet classmates who share your same interests is by joining an online student club. With nearly 10 clubs and more adding to list, there is sure to be a club for you! Read more to learn about them and see how you can join.
Primavera’s Online Student Clubs List
- Student Government Association
- Young Parents Club
- Gay-Straight Alliance (GSA) Club
- Art Club
- ELL Club
- Literature/Book Club
- National Honor Society
- College and Career Readiness Club
- Manga & Anime Club
- Primavera Multicultural Club
To read a description about each club, check out our Student Life & Clubs page.
What Would I Do in Primavera’s Online Student Clubs?
When you join a club, you will be added to its Community page in the Parent Student Portal (PSP) where you will get to chat with your fellow club members daily. Each month, the club will meet online in a real time virtual setting. Each club also holds monthly in-person events for you to join in when you can to meet your fellow club mates in person while having some fun.
How to Join a Club:
1. Log in to your PSP account.
2. If you have previously enabled your community, skip to step five now. If not, click the preferences gear in the top-right corner, and then choose Community from the drop down list.
3. Read the Terms and Conditions, then click “I Agree” at the bottom right of the page.
4. Click the pencil icon at the top right, enable your community and then click save.
5. Click on Community in the far left panel and use the search bar to type in and search for the club of your choice.
6. Choose the club from the search results, then click the join icon .
Your request to join the club will be sent to the Club Advisor. Once approved, the club will appear under Groups in your Community and then you will be able to attend the club meetings.
If you have any questions about student clubs, feel free to reach out to your guidance counselor, who is always happy to address your needs. We hope you take advantage of this great opportunity to make some lifelong friends.
- Panthers, are you apart of a student club? Share with us why you love it in the comments below!