If you are a student considering enrolling in online classes, you’ve come to the right place! Whether you’re still on summer break or are back in school and not enjoying it, Primavera can be a great option for you.
One of the most common questions we get from interested students is: “Do I qualify?” The plain and simple answer is almost always, yes! Here are the requirements to enroll at Primavera:
What are the Enrollment Requirements for Primavera Online High School?
- Grades 6-12 and 21 years or younger
- Arizona residents only
- Must have access to a computer and the internet
Is Primavera the right option for me?
- Safe environment
- Individualized attention from highly qualified teachers and guidance counselors
- Access to classes anytime from anywhere with an internet connection
- Ability to catch up on credits or get ahead and graduate early
- Honors courses and dual enrollment courses to prepare for college.
Some students might fear that after switching to Primavera, they will fall off the face of the earth. Although students won’t physically meet daily, there are plenty of opportunities to stay engaged with peers at Primavera.
How can I stay involved in social circles/activities?
- School Events
- Student Club In-Person Events
- Parent Student Portal (PSP) online community chat
- EVIT (For students in the East Valley only. Ask your advisor for more details.)
Primavera Online High School is unique from traditional high schools, but there are also many similarities! For example, Primavera is tuition free and accredited with highly qualified teachers, just like a traditional school. Here are some differences in online high school that you might find appealing:
How is Primavera different from my brick-and-mortar high school?
- Primavera offers two classes every six weeks to better focus and catch up or get ahead
- Teachers communicate individually with students via email, phone call or instant messaging
- Students can connect and chat with classmates through our safe online community
- Primavera courses are 100% online with an award-winning curriculum. Courses include elements such as engaging videos, educational games and graphic-novel-style stories
What if I decide that I want to go back to my brick-and-mortar school, or attend Primavera part-time?
- Primavera is flexible to a student’s decision to stay, return to their original high school or attend both schools concurrently.
- Because Primavera is AdvancED accredited, credits earned with us are transferable to your brick-and-mortar school per State laws.
- We also offer part-time enrollment and free summer school for students who would like to make up classes or get ahead while attending their traditional school.
We have worked hard to make the transition to Primavera as smooth as possible for students.
Still have some questions? Share them in the comment box below, or give our enrollment advisors a call at 480.456.6678, and press option 1.